Friday, January 27, 2012

Countries for Expats

One of my friends here found this article in Forbes about countries for expats, which I thought you might like to see. Overall it looks like Australia and New Zealand come in very high. And here’s what they had to say about India for countries most challenging for expats:

India ranked in last place for the second year in a row.

“India is simply a minefield of relentless mental, emotional and practical daily challenges for most non-Indians,” according to Denmark native Pia Mollback-Verbic, the director of a Mumbai-based qualitative market research firm who relocated there via the U.S. in 2007. “It’s nothing less than a riddling obstacle course, which only can be navigated with a healthy dose of humor, expansive capacity for patience, and tolerance for the illogical.”

Sounds about right to me, and I think this explains why I'm totally exhausted by Thursday morning every week!

No comments:

Post a Comment