Saturday, January 7, 2012

Podcasts

I spend a ton of time in the car in India - it takes around an hour to and from work every day, sometimes considerably more. Some of my friends are able to work on their laptops while they're commuting, but with all the bumps and potholes I can hardly look at my phone's screen for more than 20 seconds. So apart from chatting with Mahesh, my driver, I spend a lot of time listening to podcasts. Here's a list of what I am listening to these days:

From the maximumfun.org stable: Bullseye with Jesse Thorn (formerly The Sound of Young America - a great list of interviews with popular culture figures); the Judge John Hodgman podcast, and My Brother, My Brother and Me

Friday Night Comedy from the BBC - best when it's The News Quiz

Also from the BBC: The Infinite Monkey Cage - comedy and geeky science

The Moth - storytelling live on stage




Do you have suggestions for any others I might enjoy?

No comments:

Post a Comment